Some Audiobook Reviews!

 Happy September! 

I can't seem to fall asleep so I am catching up on posting some of my audiobook reviews from the past few months. I am in my Audiobook Era right now. I always try to search them out for the books that I am reading. Here are a couple from @LibroFM and @Sourcebooks.audio...


Thank you @sourcebooks.audio & @librofm for the #gifted audiobook copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.

 

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: The Summer of Second Chances

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: K.L. Walther

๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ: Jorjeana Marie

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 9h, 42m

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ:

Second Chance Romance

Summer Love

Small Town

Found Family

Family Vacation

Recreating the Past

Dementia Representation

Grief/Healing

๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ: 

I originally selected this book because I absolutely love the cover and I am truly a fan of K.L. Walther! Having a loved one with dementia, reading these types of books can truly be emotional for me. That being said, I absolutely LOVED this book. I was in tears at times for the sadness but I was also smiling as she was recreating some of what her grandmother experienced when she was younger at Martha’s Vineyard. Add in a handsome MMC who has history with her, this was a cute summer love story even with the heavy topics. I really enjoyed these MC's together. . 

While I have never been to Martha’s before, I felt as though I was right there with these characters. K.L. did a fantastic job with setting up the scenes. She did it so vividly! This was a great summer read (listen)!!!

๐ŸŽงJorjeana Maria was a fantastic choice for this book. She is a new to me narrator and brought out all of the emotions! 

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ  ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜ ๐™บ๐™ป ๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› • ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ  ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ  ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š๐šข  ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—  ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฒ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŒ๐š˜๐š– • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› #SourcebooksAudio #SourcebooksPartner #Librofm



Thank you @sourcebooks.audio & @librofm for the #gifted audiobook copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.


๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž:Spur of the Moment 

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Juliana Smith 

๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ(๐ฌ): Brittany Pressley & Chase Brown

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 10 hours 26 minutes 


๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ:

Cowboy Romance

Forced Proximity 

Second Chance

Small Town

Epilepsy Representation

Summer Bucket List 

Dual Narration 


๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ: 

Cowboy romances are some of my favorites and this one is no exception! This book was so cute! I love how spunky Lottie was and don’t get me started on how much I loved Walker! He was so protective of Lottie. It was so heartwarming when he wanted to make sure she felt as normal as possible with her epilepsy. I could feel Lottie’s frustration with how her family treated her and was glad that she had Walker there on her side. 


๐ŸŽง  Brittany is one of my favorite narrators! I am always so excited when I see that she is narrating the books that I pick! She did a fantastic job with this one (as always) and teamed up with Chase Brown made the experience even better! There was so much emotion in this book and they did a great job bringing those to life!


๐š‚๐š™๐šž๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š • ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜ • ๐™น๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘ • ๐™ป๐š’๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š– • ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ • ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š๐šข • ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ • ๐š‚๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š ๐š— • ๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ๐šข  • ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ  • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฒ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› # SourcebooksAudio #SourcebooksPartner



Thank you @avonbooks & @librofm for the #gifted audiobook copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.


๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: Yes, Chef

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Grace Reilly 

๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ(๐ฌ): Samantha Summers & Troy Duran

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 13 hours 1 minute 


๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ:

Enemies to Lovers

Forced Proximity 

Big City Girl in Small Town

Found Family

Friends with Benefits 

Neurodivergent Rep

Dual Narration 


๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ: 

This book had me literally laughing out loud! I absolutely loved the banter between these MC's! It is sweet, funny and a quick listen! These MC’s are destined to be together even if they don’t know it. Sparks were flying through my headphones. The banter was amazing - both MC’s are strong-willed, opinionated and are determined to be successful. I truly enjoyed the character growth here. I love to cook/bake so the setting made it that much more enjoyable.


While there were a few things that were off to me, overall, this was a fantastic read. 


๐ŸŽง This is the 3rd audiobook narrated by Samantha that I have listened to in the last month and she did not disappoint! On the flip side, this is the first one of Troy's. They were a perfect pairing for this gem! I felt all of the tension between them, the wanting, the sparks! Fantastic! 


๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š • ๐™ฐ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ • ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข  • ๐™ป๐š’๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š– • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ • ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š๐šข • ๐™ด๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ท๐™ณ ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— • ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฒ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŒ๐š˜๐š– • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› #Librofm



Thank you @thomasnelson & @librofm for the #gifted audiobook copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.


๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: Pop Stars and Playbooks

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Juliet Rhodes/Arden

๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ: Em Eldridge & Charlie Thurston 

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 8h, 4m


๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ:

Pop-Star & Football Star

Fake Relationships 

Opposites Attract 

Slow Burn

He Falls First

Dual POV


๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ: 

I was truly drawn into the book from the cover. It's so pretty! Sports romances are some of my favorites so I was excited to listen to this one. The story is cute and gives major Taylor/Travis vibes, however, I couldn’t fully get into the story. I felt as though the characters were a little immature for their ages and there were some repetitive scenes that seemed to drag out the cute storyline. It was still very enjoyable and the narrators did a fantastic job with this book. Dual POV is my favorite but I really with this one would have been in 1st person not 3rd. 


๐ŸŽง This duo Narration was fantastic! I loved Em & Charlie together. They truly brought the characters to life! 


๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ  ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ • ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐š˜๐š— • ๐™ป๐š’๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š– • ๐™น๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ •  ๐š‚๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š›๐š— • ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ • ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฒ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ • ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŒ๐š˜๐š– • ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› #Librofm