Here is another themed collab that I participated in this week (but forgot to share on here). Better late than never!!!
@novelidea_collabs presents to you: Syllabus & Stories 🎒
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴇxᴀᴍ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀᴛ 2 ᴀᴍ.sʏʟʟᴀʙᴜs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴇsʜ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀssɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛs, ɪ’ᴍ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀʀᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʟɪɴᴇs.
🖍️📓⏰🍎📝📚🏫📚🍎📝⏰📓✏️
Happy Wednesday, Bookfriends!
I just finished Embrace and really enjoyed it! This is book 4 of Bal Khabra's Off the Ice Series but can be read as a stand-alone!
I absolutely loved this gem! Both of these characters have gone through so much and it was great that they were able to help each other through their healing.
This series takes place at Dalton University and has such a fantastic group of friends that make appearances in each of these 4 books.
🎧 This was an immersive read for me! I always love when narrators bring the characters to life! Grayson Owens and Lidia Dornet did a fabulous job with the dual narration!
This book has:
Hockey Romance
College Setting
Coach's Daughter/Forbidden
Trauma Bonding/Emotional Healing
Thank you to @berkleyromance and @prhaudio for the free #gifted copies of this book! All opinions are my own.