✨️ Book Review ✨️
𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Please Don't Go
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: E. Salvador
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: The Midnight Strike Series, Book 1
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫: Atria Books
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡: 526 pages
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬:
College Romance
Sports - Baseball & Swimming
Strangers to Roommates to Lovers
Grief- Loss of family members
Found Family
Forced Proximity
Slow Burn
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
This week I read Please Don't Go by E Salvador and it is fantastic! Not only does it have a beautiful cover, the story is amazing! I was just blown away by this story. Both of these MC's are struggling with their mental health and are dealing with it in completely opposite ways...both not very healthy.
September is Mental Health Awareness Month and I feel like we all can learn a little with this type of representation in our books - how to help our struggling loved ones (and ourselves).
Josie and Daniel had the Black Cat/Golden Retriever thing going on that I absolutely loved! They were perfect for each other. I thoroughly enjoyed their character growth and how they persevered through the darkness.
This book was an emotional roller coaster that I did not want to get off of. I cannot wait to read more from this series!
𝐂𝐖: Suicide, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Death of family members, Cancer, Drunk Driving/car crash, Accidental Drowning mentioned, Cheating (not MC’s).
Thank you to @atriabooks for the gifted copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.