This is 50!

Seriously,  when did all of these years just slip away? I honestly don't even feel anywhere near 50 but I guess it makes sense since I have a 25 yr old and an almost 23 year old. But it's just a number right? 

Today was such a fantastic day. My husband took the week off so we can work on some house projects. We ran to Costco today and spent way too much money. But it was fun! 

Hubs made me a steak dinner and we had some garlic smashed potatoes and broccoli to go with. It was amazing! We picked up a chocolate cake when we were at Costco and it was delicious! 

This year I got a LFL (Little Free Library) for the new house and some great things for my bookshelves in my library. I will take some photos once I get them all put together. My son and his girlfriend let me go on an online book buying spree and I have 7 books coming this week to finish up 3 book series that I have been collecting.   

The only thing missing from making this the perfect day was not seeing my daughter. I think this is the first time she wasn't here to celebrate since she was working. I will be seeing her later this week.

Now that everyone is off to sleep, I am catching up on some reading time. 💕

Happy Reading! 
~Shannon