Happy Monday, Bookfriends!
As I sit here trying to wrap my brain around the fact that September is here, I am trying to catch up on submitting review links, getting my September & Fall TBR's together and making some changed to get myself more organized so that I can get back on track for my reviews.
Yesterday, I posted on my Bookstagram my review for the Red Bridge series by Max Monroe. I received book 3 - Where I Should've Been from Entangled & Hambright PR but I wanted to go back and read the previous books. SO....I was a little late with my review. I wanted to get it up here too since it's my goal to be better about posting on here too. ๐
Book 1:
✨️ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ✨️
๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐: What I Should’ve Said
๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Max Monroe
๐๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ฌ: Red Bridge, Book 1
๐๐ฎ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ซ: Entangled
๐๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐๐ซ๐ซ๐๐ญ๐จ๐ซ: CJ Bloom, Sebastian York
๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฒ: Recorded Books
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 9 hours 53 minutes, pages
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐๐ฌ:
Small Town Romance
Enemies to Lovers
Runaway Bride x Single Dad
Found Family
Forced Proximity
Accidental Pregnancy
Dark Secrets
๐๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ:
This book is amazing…such a tear jerker but AMAZING!! My favorite book of August and a top read of 2026. I am so upset with myself for waiting to read this one! This book made me ugly cry and when the authors say that summer will never be the same, they weren’t lying!
I absolutely love Bennett and Norah. Their meeting had me smirking. Bennet was so bossy and infuriating. I love the banter between them and how Norah stood her ground with him. Their growing friendship and the bond that they developed was heartwarming. Especially with what they both were going through. This found family is definitely one of my favorites. I love all of the town's side characters - they provided such a support system when there was so much loss. I loved Bennett’s protectiveness, especially when Thomas and Norah’s mom came to town.
Summer is such a special character. She was truly a force of nature and it breaks my heart with all that she had gone through. I am still tearing up thinking about her while I write this review. I love this little girl so much!
๐งThis was an immersive read for me. I was able to grab a copy of the audiobook from @hoopladigital. CJ Bloom and Sebastian York did a beautiful job bringing this already amazing book even more enjoyable.
๐๐:Death of a child, child abandonment, terminal illness in a child, loss of a child, abortion, death, abuse
Book 2:
✨️ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ✨️
๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐: Where I Should’ve Stayed
๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Max Monroe
๐๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ฌ: Red Bridge, Book 2
๐๐ฎ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ซ: Entangled
๐๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐๐ซ๐ซ๐๐ญ๐จ๐ซ: Ryan West, Mindy Kennedy
๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฒ: Recorded Books
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 12 hours 23 minutes, 352 pages
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐๐ฌ:
Small Town Romance
Second Chance
Dual Timeline/POV
Miscommunication
Secretly Still Married
Grief
๐๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ:
Another great read by Max Monroe! I love their writing SO much! Because I received a gifted copy of book 3, I went back and read/listened to the previous 2 books. I love everything about this series - even being emotionally destroyed by these couples' stories. I enjoyed learning more about Josie and Clay, their story was heartbreaking. I did struggle a bit from the miscommunication but their fight for their love made it so much better! My heart aches for the time that they lost being together - I absolutely love their chemistry!
This book was also a tear jerker for me when it came to Summer but I loved the relationships both Josie and Clay had with her.
๐งThis was an immersive read for me. I was able to grab a copy of the audiobook from @hoopladigital. Ryan West & Mindy Kennedy are both new to me as narrators and I think they are a perfect duo team! They truly brought all of the emotion to the table! I can’t wait to listen to more of their work!
๐๐: Child Loss, Death, Child Neglect
Book 3:
✨️ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ✨️
๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐: Where I Should’ve Been
๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ: Max Monroe
๐๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ฌ: Red Bridge, Book 3
๐๐ฎ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐๐ซ: Entangled
๐๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐๐ซ๐ซ๐๐ญ๐จ๐ซ: Lee Samuels & Summer Morton
๐๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฒ: Recorded Books
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐๐๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก: 11 hours 22 minutes, 352 page
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐๐ฌ:
Small Town Romance
Secret Fling
City Girl x Sheep Farmer
Opposites Attract
Forced Proximity
Found Family
Accidental Pregnancy
๐๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ:
I absolutely love this series! Seeing this found family from different angles has been enlightening. So much drama, trauma and loss but at the same time so much healing and character growth. I loved all of the banter. I found myself laughing so much during this read. Especially with Tad’s interactions with Breezy’s brothers. And those dang sheep!
I truly adore Max & Monroe’s writing style! I will read anything that they write!
๐งI was able to grab the audiobook from @hoopladigital. I always love when I can do an immersive read. Listening to these narrators truly brings these already fantastic books alive. Lee Samuels & Summer Morton did a fantastic dual narration. They were a great duo! I look forward to listening to more of their work!
๐๐: Abuse of alcohol, depression, anxiety, loss of a child & spouse, fire, loss of a parent & terminal illness in a child. Please read with caution.
Thank you to @entangled_publishing, @hambright_pr & @authormaxmonroe for the free #gifted copy of this book. All opinions are my own.