Our Infinite Fates - Wednesday Books/St Martins Press

 Happy Saturday Bookfriends! 

Today I participated in a themed collab for Confidence, Royalty & In the Spotlight and used Our Infinite Fates by Laura Steven to showcase the characters Evelyn & Arden. 

Here is my review for this gem...

@Chapter.Chatter.Collabs presents to you our collab with the theme: Confidence, Royalty & In the Spotlight ๐Ÿ‘‘✨๐ŸŽญ

Some characters were simply born to stand out.

Whether they’re claiming a throne, owning the spotlight, or finally stepping into their power, today we’re celebrating the characters who know how to make their presence known. ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ“š

๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ“š✨๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ

Happy Saturday, Bookfriends!

I just finished this gem this morning and thought it would be perfect for this collab! Evelyn is the FMC and was definitely a stand out character. She is soul-linked to Arden, they're reincarnated for over a thousand years. While I don't want to share spoilers here they own the spotlight though all of the bodies/timelines that their souls are attached to. I love both of these characters so much. I cannot imagine having to kill the one I love the most, time after time, century after century. They will endure to find the one they love. 

This book has: 

Enemies to Lovers 

Multiple Timelines

Reincarnation (gender-bending)

Star Crossed Lover's (linked souls)

Multi-century curse

I loved this book. The writing is fantastic through all of the moments in time. It is such a unique and heartbreaking (at times) story. Laura shows that true soulmates are so much bigger than the genders, bodies and eras that they find themselves in. I didn’t expect the big reveal and the ending. So good! 

This book was gifted to me from @wednesdaybooks (thank you for the free gifted copy of this books). I did get the audiobook from @libbyapp. This was a fantastic immersive read, especially with all of the identities of these souls. Sofia Oxemham did a superb job with this narration! 

๐Ÿ“ธ Check out the hashtag #confidenceroyaltyinthespotlightchapterchattercollabs

Want to join in on future collabs? Follow and DM @chapter.chatter.collabs ๐Ÿ’™✨