Last full week of August?

How are we already at the end of August? It shocks me how quickly these years are flying by. Especially since both kids are adults now and we don't have to do the Back-to-School stuff anymore. 

This week I will be trying to finish up my prompt card for my online book club- Beyond the Bindings Book Club . I am currently at 14 books for the month but still have 3 prompts left. I have been getting sidetracked all month with my reads. 🤭

Today I finished up 2 books - Where I Should've Been by Max Monroe and Embrace by Bal Khabra.  Both were good books - reviews coming soon! 

I also started this gem tonight during our Monday night reading sprint. I received this book from Saturday Books awhile back but it is one of the last books on my summer reading tbr. I absolutely love the cover! 

Off to read a little more before bed!

Happy Reading!
~Shannon