It's crazy that it has almost been a year since I have posted on this blog. Lots has changed in that time and I am REALLY trying to fully get back into to the swings.
The biggest change is that we moved! We closed on our house at the end of October, moved into said house at the end of November. It's a beautiful farmhouse built in 1885 and the best part is that I have my own library! While this move pushed me back in reading/reviews, it allowed me to purge books that have been on my shelves for ages. It also changed my reading, while I worked on projects, packed, moved, unpacked audiobooks became my go-to. But when things started settling in, I fell in love with immersive reading. If I can get my hands on an audiobook of something I am reading, I will! Which then really pushed me to apply for audiobook influencer programs. I am now part of @prhaudio, @librofm, @macmillan.audio & @sourcebooksaudio programs!
I also realized that it was ok to relax on my Bookstagram posting. The world will not end if I am not posting every day. And that has really stuck with me. While I do try to post a few times a week now, it's not top priority anymore. I am still in some fun chat groups and I love doing themed collabs! I started a page for my virtual Silent Book Club and we have fun all month long, including a monthly Read-A-Thon!
Our August Read-a-thon is happening this weekend, we have lots of fun & games planned. You can head to the clubs IG page for the details Beyond The Bindings Book Club
So this is me jumping back into using this blog to promote the books that I read and love (again). Really this time around, I am planning on posting all things bookish in my life. Not just the reviews so check back to see what I've got going on!
Happy Reading!
~Shannon
#farmhousereading #arcreader #lifeupdate #audiobooks #homelibrary #readathon #beyondthebindingsbookclub #bookstagram