Happy World Folklore Day!

@novelidea_collabs presents to you: Folklore & Fiction

𝓛𝓲đ“Ŋ𝓮đ“ģđ“Ēđ“Ŋ𝓾đ“ģ𝓮 𝓲đ“ŧ đ“ŗđ“žđ“ŧđ“Ŋ đ“¯đ“¸đ“ĩ𝓴đ“ĩ𝓸đ“ģ𝓮 đ“Ŋ𝓱đ“Ēđ“Ŋ đ“ĩ𝓮đ“Ēđ“ģ𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝔀 đ“Ŋ𝓸 đ“ģ𝓮đ“Ē𝓭, đ“Ē𝓷𝓭 đ“Ŋ𝓸𝓭đ“Ē𝔂 𝔀𝓮 đ“Ŧ𝓮đ“ĩ𝓮đ“Ģđ“ģđ“Ēđ“Ŋ𝓮 đ“Ŋ𝓱𝓮 đ“ģ𝓸𝓸đ“Ŋđ“ŧ đ“¸đ“¯ 𝓮đ“ŋ𝓮đ“ģ𝔂 đ“ŧđ“Ŋ𝓸đ“ģ𝔂 𝓮đ“ŋ𝓮đ“ģ đ“Ŋ𝓸đ“ĩ𝓭. 𝓕đ“ģ𝓸đ“ļ đ“Ē𝓷đ“Ŧ𝓲𝓮𝓷đ“Ŋ 𝓸đ“ģđ“Ēđ“ĩ đ“Ŋđ“Ēđ“ĩ𝓮đ“ŧ đ“Ŋ𝓸 đ“Ŋ𝓱𝓮 đ“Ģ𝓸𝓸𝓴đ“ŧ 𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓾đ“ģ đ“ŧ𝓱𝓮đ“ĩđ“ŋ𝓮đ“ŧ, đ“Ŋ𝓱𝓮 đ“ļđ“Ē𝓰𝓲đ“Ŧ đ“¸đ“¯ đ“ŧđ“Ŋ𝓸đ“ģ𝔂đ“Ŋ𝓮đ“ĩđ“ĩ𝓲𝓷𝓰 đ“Ŧ𝓸𝓷đ“Ŋ𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮đ“ŧ đ“Ŋ𝓸 đ“Ģđ“ģ𝓲𝓭𝓰𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓮đ“ģđ“Ēđ“Ŋ𝓲𝓸𝓷đ“ŧ.

We never truly outgrow the fairy tales; we just start finding them in the fiction section. Wishing a very Happy World Folklore Day to the dreamers, storykeepers, and the authors that keep the magic alive!

✨🧚‍♀️🌲📖đŸĒĩđŸ”ĨđŸĒĩ📖🌲🧚‍♀️✨

Happy Saturday, Bookfriends! 

I absolutely love a good fairy tale retelling/myths. Whether it be fae, mythology, mythical creatures, cultural folklores, etc. I just love reading it all! 

 The other day, my daughter took me book shopping for my birthday and she was really encouraging me to read outside my box...she is putting together a reading list for me but suggested that I start with either Circe or The Song of Achilles. I grabbed the later because it was her favorite of the two! We rarely read the same types of books so this is exciting for me to read some of her recommendations. I am hoping to start this one soon so we can talk about it! 

✨🧚‍♀️🌲📖đŸĒĩđŸ”ĨđŸĒĩ📖🌲🧚‍♀️✨