✨️ BOOK • TOUR ✨️
Thank you to @bibliolifestyle, @harperperennial and @lisaroewrites #partner for the free #gifted copy of this book! I would also like to thank @librofm for the free copy of the audiobook! All opinions are my own.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Happy Saturday, Bookfriends!
Today is my day to showcase this gem! I finished it in one sitting yesterday doing an immersive read and I absolutely loved this book!
𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Big & Lily
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: Liss Roe
𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: August 11, 2026
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: Contemporary Fiction
𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇: 304 pages
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨:
Codependent Sisters
Family Dynamics / Sibling Rivalry
Forced Proximity
Survivalist Comedy
Alaskan Wildness Excursion
Self Discovery
Cheating
𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨:
This book was such a change of pace for me and it was refreshing! I really enjoyed the relationship between these sisters even though they drove me crazy at times (mainly Lily). Bridget (aka Big) was so relatable to me. As a stay at home wife, a mom of 2 adult children sometimes it's STILL difficult to put myself first. Going on this wilderness adventure with them really was awakening to me as well as these two sisters!
While I really struggle with the cheating trope, Lisa did a fantastic job writing it into this story. This book is filled with lots of sibling rivalry/bickering, love & laughter! Definitely a must read!
🎧 Jesse Vilinsky did a fantastic job with this narration! She did such an amazing jobs with all of the side characters voices, accents, etc. Absolutely loved listening along while reading!
Happy Reading!
~Shannon